C.J. Stafford and Associates
C.J. Stafford and Associates, established in 1981, provides executive search, recruitment, and project staffing services for clients in mining, engineering and construction industries.
- Through dedication and commitment the company has become recognized as a leader in these sectors, across Canada and internationally
- Leaders in executive search and recruitment for the global mining, metals and minerals industries
C.J. Stafford and Associates, established 1981, provides executive search, recruitment, and project staffing services for clients in the mining, engineering and construction industries. By dedicating itself to these industries the company has become recognized as a leader across Canada and internationally.
With over 30 years experience and a reputation to match, we offer clients an unparalleled insight into the nuances associated with hiring and a good understanding of how to attract the best talent.
Unique Service Features:
- 30 years experience of listening to the needs of industry
- Understanding of and appreciation for the unique issues within the industries we serve, both in Canada and Internationally
- Experienced and competent consultants
- Global recruiting alliance with representation in strategic locations
- We bring standard recruiting practices to clients’ global staffing requirements.
- We have been actively involved in recruiting to or from many countries including:
Armenia, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Bolivia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Cuba, New Caledonia, Dubai, France, Ghana, Greece, Hawaii, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iran, Ivory Coast, Mali, Mexico, Niger, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Africa, Tunisia, Turks & Caicos, Turkey, U.K., Uruguay, USA and Venezuela.
- Reliable and consistent source of candidates
- One stop to the global talent pool
- Cost effective and time efficient
- Minimal client involvement
- Improved company performance
- Better shareholder value
- Our Resources
Our knowledgeable consultants support the company philosophy that recognizes the importance of understanding the client’s business. Their experience and expertise combined with our track record of success all bodes well for bringing assignments to closure in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
- During 30 years of working within the industry, attending conferences and participating in committees we have established a network that reaches across North America and internationally.
- We have built relationships and earned the trust and confidence of candidates and clients alike.
- Our research tools are extensive and reach into every facet of the industry we serve, providing access to talent at every level and across a multitude of disciplines.
- This information source contains the particulars of over 10,000 mining, engineering and construction professionals from all corners of the globe.
AREAS OF RECRUITNG EXPERTISE
- Our colleagues throughout the ŒGlobal Alliance1 are considered industry specialists all with proven abilities in search, recruitment and project staffing for the mining industries.
- Their offices are strategically located in CALGARY, JOHANNESBURG, LONDON, TORONTO, DENVER, PERTH, LIMA and SANTIAGO.
- C.J. STAFFORD & ASSOCIATES has been operating internationally since 1990. We have completed assignments in Africa, Asia, North and South America, Europe, Russia and Australia.
- Our colleagues throughout the 'Global Alliance' are considered industry specialists all with proven abilities in search, recruitment and project staffing for the mining industries.
- Executive management
- Corporate technical
- New project development
- Engineering and construction
- Administrative and finance
MINING INDUSTRY FOCUSED
- Understanding of the client’s business
- Earned the trust and confidence of candidates and clients alike
- Industry knowledge and experience second to none
- Successful track record built on commitment, supported by performance and measured by results
- Once your resume is in our system your information will be held in confidence and you will be kept informed of all suitable career opportunities.
- We will contact you to discuss your skills and experience in relation to a specific position. We will ensure you have all available information on the company and position so you can make an informed choice on whether to proceed in the process.
- In the evaluation process it is important for the candidate to communicate in an honest and open manner.
- Once we have your approval we will submit your resume to the client. The client will review all candidate resumes and notify us of who they would like to interview.
- We work with you to make sure you know the location/ date/ time of the interview, with whom you will be meeting and the format of the interview.
- We will follow up with you to make sure all your questions were answered during the interview and that you remain interested in the career opportunity. We will also follow up with the client to get their feedback and ask how they would like to proceed. We will inform you of the client’s decision as soon as possible.
- Prior to an offer being presented we will make every effort to ensure we understand your expectations. It is our aim to work with both parties to bring the search to a successful conclusion.
- We can work with you during your resignation and transition to the new position.
C.J. Stafford & Associates takes time to understand your professional aspirations when making a career move. Through 30 years of experience interviewing candidates, we have gained an unsurpassed reputation that attracts top quality companies who look to us to bring them outstanding candidates.
2323 Yonge Street, Suite 501
Canada, M4P 2C9
Tel: 416 484-1960
Fax: 416 484-0626
| Top | | View Jobs |