Providing Personnel Resources, Executive Recruitment, Staffing and Employment Opportunities within the Mining, Oil and Gas, Marine and Industrial Sectors.
Levert Group is comprised of its Personnel Resources and Executive Worldwide divisions as well as their office staffing divisions; Celerity Staffing Inc. (Central and Western Canada) and Newfoundland Personnel Inc. (Atlantic Canada). Levert offers industry-ready personnel resources, executive recruitment, staffing and employment opportunities within the mining, oil and gas, marine and industrial sectors. Through extensive recruiting and training processes, Levert is committed to safety and quality assurance. Levert provides or offers opportunities and support for surface and underground mining personnel, maintenance and shutdown personnel, engineers, technical or skilled trades, equipment operators, on and offshore personnel and marine crewing, as well as office clerical, sales-related, and executive to senior level professionals.
We have a robust network to provide personnel resources for our clients and employment opportunities for candidates in the following sectors:
- Oil & Gas (Offshore and onshore)
- Marine crewing
- Technical Trades and more
Stress-Free Hiring Solutions
- Dedicated Recruiters-Sourcing, screening, testing, interviewing, reference checking etc.
- Oil & Gas (Offshore and onshore)
- Complete payroll services, weekly pay schedule, above minimum wage opportunities
- Direct hire or flexible short / long-term contracts
With over 30 years of experience, Levert Group assists clients and candidates alike to achieve their contract or long-term business or career goals. Depend on Levert to deliver a complete range of superior personnel services & job opportunities within Canada and abroad.
- Extensive recruiting and training processes
- Skilled, top-talent, pre-screened industry-ready candidates
- On/off shore personnel and marine crewing
- Underground, open pit, and processing plant mining personnel
- Industrial, construction, maintenance / shutdown services and personnel
- Office clerical, sales-related, technical, executive and senior level professionals
- Mandatory WHMIS, health and safety orientations, training options and ongoing support; Levert promotes a culture of zero harm, safeguarding our most valuable resource - our people.
- Complete payroll services including Workers' Compensation, CPP, EI, tax deductions, etc., weekly pay schedule, and above minimum wage opportunities
- Direct hire, flexible short and long-term contract options and employment opportunities
- Multiple opportunities for candidates to earn wages, gain experience, network and achieve their employment goals.
- Quality assurance; connecting clients and candidates just like you for over 30 years.
For more information, contact one of our account managers for details. Expression of Interest (Central / Western Whether you are starting out or looking to re-enter the workplace, Levert provides direct hire and other flexible employment options for people searching for rewarding temporary, temporary-to-permanent or full-time employment opportunities. All of the group's divisions are committed to connecting candidates with the ideal employers.
Why Register with Levert?
By registering with Levert Group, you are applying for available positions as well as future positions that may arise within your areas of expertise and/or skill set(s). As positions become available, our recruiters will be able to access your resume instantly for review based on the requirements outlined by one of many long-standing and industry-diverse clients locally, nationally and internationally. Instead of applying for one position, for one company, in one location, you are opening the door many possible employment opportunities for consideration.
Register / Apply Now >>
Flexible Employment / Job Options
Employees are afforded great flexibility with Levert in coordinating their work and family lives. With a wide range of employment options, employees have the ability to choose between casual, part-time, full-time, contract, shift, temporary and permanent job opportunities.
Aside from direct hire or permanent opportunities, placements through Levert allow candidates to network with many different companies locally, nationally and internationally. Candidates gain experience, and earn above minimum wage weekly pay.
Search Levert Jobs >>
Levert posts all of our latest news, events and employment opportunities. Find us on Facebook and LinkedIn. Please like, share and follow Levert Group today and stay connected!
Facebook | LinkedIn
Saturday, March 18, 2017
|Underground Shift Boss, Sudbury, ON, Canada Hot!|
|Industrial Vacuum Truck / Chemical Cleaner Technician, Edmonton, AB, Canada Hot!|
Friday, February 24, 2017
|Mechanical Superintendent, Sudbury, ON, Canada Hot!|
|Director Engineering Services, Northern Ontario, Canada Hot!|