Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mining Company is located southwest of Denver in Teller County, Colorado. Our success is attributed to our employees and we are proud of their dedication for achieving excellence in the areas of environmental, safety and health practices, and community involvement.
- The current mine is known as the Cresson Project and was initiated in 1994.
- The mine operates around the clock and on every day of the year.
- The employees selected a two-shift type of operation.
- Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mining Company has been recognized by the Colorado Environmental Leadership Program for its voluntary commitment to reclamation and pollution prevention programs.
- Achieved International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001 certification in 2006.
- Certified as compliant with the International Cyanide Management Code through the International Cyanide Management Institute in 2007
- Certified OHSAS 18001:2007
Our employees believe in community participation. Since 1998, Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mining Company employees have donated over 35,000 hours of volunteer work to more than 50 community organizations. The Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mining Company employee volunteer program encourages community participation with one hour of paid time off for every three hours volunteered in community groups, and one hour off for every two hours volunteered for positions in government, such as serving on the City Council or Planning Commission.
Please Visit our booth in the Online Job Fair