Agnico-Eagle is an international growth company focused on gold, with operations in Canada and advanced-stage projects and opportunities in Canada, Mexico, Finland and the U.S.A. The company's operating history includes more than 30 years of continuous gold production primarily from underground operations.
Agnico Eagle's mines set new gold production records in 2012 and generated over $1 billion of gross mine profit. In 2013, we expect to produce between 970,000 to 1.01 million ounces of gold and over the next three years, we expect to grow our gold production by 20% to over 1,200,000 ounces.
- Our five mines are 100% owned gold deposits located in the mining friendly regions of Canada, (northwestern Quebec and Nunavut), northern Finland and northern Mexico.
- We produced a record 1,043,811 ounces of gold in 2012 and almost 4.7 million ounces of silver.
- Agnico has a strong track record of growing gold reserves and resources through exploration – our gold reserves stand at 18.7 million ounces. We also have approximately 96 million ounces of silver, 220,000 tonnes of zinc and 73,000 tonnes of copper in reserves.
- Over the next three years, we expect to grow our gold production by 20% to over 1,200,000 ounces.
- LaRonde has produced over 4.3 million ounces of gold since 1988 and remains a consistent engine of earnings and cash flow.
- We maintain a solid financial profile, with increasing net free cash flow as production increases and capital expenditures decrease. Agnico Eagle's highly experienced management team averages 20 years of service with our company.
- The Lapa mine has gold grades almost twice as rich as our company average.
- The Meadowbank open-pit mine in the Nunavut Territory of Canada is our largest gold producer.
- At Kittila in northern Finland, we are extracting one of the largest known gold deposits in Europe.
- Pinos Altos, our open-pit and underground mining operations in northern Mexico, hold reserves of almost 2.7 million ounces of gold and 74 million ounces of silver.
Agnico Eagle's mission is to run a high quality, easy to understand business, that generates superior long-term per share returns for our shareholders, creates a great place to work for our employees, and that is a leading contributor to the wellbeing of the communities in which we operate.
Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please Visit our booth in the Online Job Fair
Please explore our website to learn more about us
Saturday, September 10, 2016
|Training Supervisor, Nunavut-Rankin Inlet, Val-d'Or, QC, Canada Hot!|
|Nunavut Employment Coordinator, Mirabel, Quebec, Canada Hot!|
Friday, August 05, 2016
|Corporate Director - Project Evaluations, Vancouver, BC, Canada Hot!|