A Québec Firm specializing in partnerships, business relations, management consulting and providing services to businesses and organizations in the Mining private public and other sectors
RCHR and Recruiting
RAYMOND CHABOT HUMAN RESOURCES is a recognized leader in the field of middle- and senior-management recruiting in the private, public and parapublic sectors. We work with all of an organization's functions and in a variety of industries. Our team is made up of fifty senior consultants, most of whom have occupied relevant business positions.
We favour a head hunting recruiting approach. Also, we invest a considerable amount of time in understanding our client's culture, its goals, objectives and all of the intangible elements essential to hiring an incumbent who will make a major contribution to the organization.
The fact that several of our candidates have, over the course of their career development, remained with us and become loyal clients, is proof of our success.
Why Choose Raymond Chabot Human Resources
RCHR is the most experienced human resources consulting firm in Québec that offers a multidisciplinary, global and integrated approach.
At RCHR, we plan on providing added value to our clients by spearheading an approach that will make it possible to assemble human resources capable of identifying and creating a strategic competitive edge.
These three critical factors allow us to successfully complete our recruiting assignments:
1 - Knowledge
The executive search assignments we have completed for some of the leading Quebec, Canadian, governmental and international organizations have allowed us to acquire in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in areas such as general management, operations and every function of an organization.
2 - Aptitudes
Our vast experience and knowledge is supported by numerous consultants who have the capacity to understand our clients’ long-term vision, overall business strategy and unique culture. Moreover, each consultant has relevant experience in a specific industry sector and area of operation. This lets us concentrate an enormous range of expertise and skills on finding the ideal candidate, based on the organization’s particular corporate culture and the requirements of the position to be filled.
3 - Work Procedure and Methodology
Our methodology is particularly effective for linking technical aptitudes and leadership, optimizing behaviour pairing and reducing search time. By customizing the procedure to a client’s specific requirements, we usually manage to successfully recruit candidates in six to eight weeks or sooner, depending on the client’s expectations.
What We Provide
We could contribute to your organization’s growth, development and success.
Our executive search approach is among the most effective and has a proven track record of providing optimal results.
- Nearly 50 human resources consultants;
- A database of almost 50,000 candidates in our files;
- Direct access to information that is updated daily;
- An integrated, multidisciplinary and global approach that includes recruiting, assessment, career transition, coaching, occupational health and safety, succession planning, psychological health and organizational efficiency;
- An internal RCGT network made up of 1,500 professionals;
- An affiliation with The Taplow Group, the 7th largest Executive Group, worldwide;
- The ability to deliver under tight schedules.
Make it possible for organizations and individuals to achieve their objectives.
- Identify exceptional candidates
- Develop a mutually-beneficial, long-term relation
- Generate value-added for our clien
- Professional team
- Customer-service oriented
- Social responsibility
- Transparency, respect for schedules, quality-oriented.
Effective long-term relations with candidates are key to ensuring a successful hiring process. RCHR succeeds in:
- Providing objective career guidance
- Taking candidates’ expectations into consideration
- Conducting in-depth interviews
- Respecting candidates and presenting them with a discreet and professional environment
- Keeping candidates and clients well informed
- Ensuring the confidentiality of the process.
The long-term relations that we maintain with our clients are ultimately based on the quality of the relations that we establish with them as well as with the candidates.