PROFESSIONAL SEARCH AND PLACEMENT
The search work performed by National Executive Resources has included Domestic and International staff and management positions for the Metals, Minerals, Mining, Chemicals, Manufacturing and Processing Industries in the following areas:
- Senior Executive Management, General Management and Plant Management
- Mill, Mine and Plant Operations, Maintenance and Engineering
- Environmental and Regulatory Affairs
- Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement
- Quality Assurance and Total Quality Management
- Electrical Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Process Instrumentation and Controls
- Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering
- Project Engineering and Project Management
National Executive Resources provides the following services:
- Research and sourcing of candidates
- Qualification analysis and matching
- Recommendation of candidates
- Consultation and assistance in negotiations
National Executive Resources, Inc. was founded in October 1985 by Alan N. Pike. Mr. Pike has been doing Professional Recruiting and Executive Search since 1978. Prior to the Professional Recruiting, he worked in process, project and applications engineering for firms involved in Engineering & Construction and Process Equipment Manufacturing. He holds a Bachelors degree in Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines.
The strong technical background and hands-on experience at National Executive Resources, Inc., combined with the research capabilities, has produced successful searches worldwide.
Please visit our website at www.nerisearch.com for additional information.