A team of over 110,000 people in more than 38 countries.
At Vale, we are mining the world for high-grade minerals.
And the best new talent in the industry.
Work Where You Can Live
- Vale is a leading producer of iron-ore, copper, cobalt and precious metals and one of the largest nickel mining company.
- As an established leader in Canada since 1902, Vale is committed to the highest standards in all dimensions of its operations and is investing $10 billion dollars in its Canadian operations by 2015
- Vale is a truly global company, mining in two hemispheres and operating on four continents.
- Vale is also a Canadian-based company that provides mining career opportunities with real family communities.
Respect For Life Is Our Priority #1!
- Vale's first value and priority is to grow profitably as a safe, high quality, long-term mining and resources producer.
- Vale is committed to Zero Harm to our employees, equipment, community and environment.
- Demonstrating our employees' commitment to SafeProduction, Vale mines across Canada have earned regional or national John T. Ryan awards more than six times over the past seven years.
Please Visit our booth in the Online Job Fair
Thursday, April 17, 2014
|Systems Engineering Specialist, St. John's, NL, Canada|
|Senior E/I Control Technologist, St. John's, NL, Canada|
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
|Design Engineer - Instrumentation and Controls, Thompson, MB, Canada|
Saturday, April 12, 2014
|Business Planning Analyst, Toronto/GTA, ON, Canada|
|E&I Maintenance Engineer, St. John's, NL, Canada|
Thursday, April 10, 2014
|Senior Project Engineer, St. John's, NL, Canada|
|Emergency Response Coordinator, St. John's, NL, Canada|
Saturday, April 05, 2014
|Electrical Design Engineer, Thompson, MB, Canada|
Thursday, March 13, 2014
|Processing Plant Technician, St. John's, NL, Canada|
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
|Industrial Electrician, T.Q., Thompson, MB, Canada|