A team of over 110,000 people in more than 38 countries.
At Vale, we are mining the world for high-grade minerals.
And the best new talent in the industry.
Work Where You Can Live
- Vale is a leading producer of iron-ore, copper, cobalt and precious metals and one of the largest nickel mining company.
- As an established leader in Canada since 1902, Vale is committed to the highest standards in all dimensions of its operations and is investing $10 billion dollars in its Canadian operations by 2015
- Vale is a truly global company, mining in two hemispheres and operating on four continents.
- Vale is also a Canadian-based company that provides mining career opportunities with real family communities.
Respect For Life Is Our Priority #1!
- Vale's first value and priority is to grow profitably as a safe, high quality, long-term mining and resources producer.
- Vale is committed to Zero Harm to our employees, equipment, community and environment.
- Demonstrating our employees' commitment to SafeProduction, Vale mines across Canada have earned regional or national John T. Ryan awards more than six times over the past seven years.
Please Visit our booth in the Online Job Fair
Saturday, September 20, 2014
|Heavy Equipment Operations Trainer, St. John's, NL, Canada|
Thursday, September 18, 2014
|Mine Maintenance Technician - Heavy Equipmet, St. John's, NL, Canada|
Friday, September 12, 2014
|Project Procurement Analyst, St. John's, NL, Canada|
|Reliability Engineer, St. John's, NL, Canada|
|Contract Administrator, St. John's, NL, Canada|
Thursday, September 11, 2014
|Maintenance Planner, St. John's, NL, Canada|
Saturday, September 06, 2014
|Processing Plant Technician, St. John's, NL, Canada|
|Industrial Electrician, T.Q., Thompson, MB, Canada|
|Industrial Instrument Mechanic,T.Q., Thompson, MB, Canada|
Thursday, September 04, 2014
|3rd Class Power Engineer, Thompson, MB, Canada|
Friday, August 08, 2014
|Process Control Supervisor, Thompson, MB, Canada|