A team of over 110,000 people in more than 38 countries.
At Vale, we are mining the world for high-grade minerals.
And the best new talent in the industry.
Work Where You Can Live
- Vale is a leading producer of iron-ore, copper, cobalt and precious metals and one of the largest nickel mining company.
- As an established leader in Canada since 1902, Vale is committed to the highest standards in all dimensions of its operations and is investing $10 billion dollars in its Canadian operations by 2015
- Vale is a truly global company, mining in two hemispheres and operating on four continents.
- Vale is also a Canadian-based company that provides mining career opportunities with real family communities.
Respect For Life Is Our Priority #1!
- Vale's first value and priority is to grow profitably as a safe, high quality, long-term mining and resources producer.
- Vale is committed to Zero Harm to our employees, equipment, community and environment.
- Demonstrating our employees' commitment to SafeProduction, Vale mines across Canada have earned regional or national John T. Ryan awards more than six times over the past seven years.
Please Visit our booth in the Online Job Fair
Friday, March 07, 2014
|Design Engineer - Instrumentation and Controls, Thompson, MB, Canada|
Thursday, March 06, 2014
|Logistics Planner and Scheduler, St. John's, NL, Canada|
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
|Recruitment & Selection Analyst (Fixed Term), St. John's, NL, Canada|
|Reliability Engineer, St. John's, NL, Canada|
|Industrial Electrician, T.Q., Thompson, MB, Canada|
Tuesday, March 04, 2014
|Mine Exploration Summer Student, Thompson, MB, Canada|
Saturday, March 01, 2014
|Process Engineer, St. John's, NL, Canada|
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
|Mine Engineering Summer Student, Thompson, MB, Canada|
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
|Procurement Analyst - Goods, Toronto / GTA, ON, Canada|
Saturday, February 22, 2014
|Procurement Analyst - Services, Toronto / GTA, ON, Canada|
Tuesday, February 04, 2014
|Power Engineer - 2nd Class, Thompson, MB, Canada|