Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Account Manager - Mining Solutions; Southeast
||February 4, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||April 4, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- To build a strong and robust business in the SE USA ( Primarily South GA and North FL) for Mining Chemicals. The person in this role, with the support of the Team Lead, and Regional Sales and Marketing Teams will be expected to analyze the mining market in this area, set priorities for prospecting, develop and execute a plan to achieve our sales objectives.
- The successful candidate will be responsible to analyze the local mining industry markets in the SE USA. With help from the Marketing team and sales management, they will set prospect targets whose mining chemical needs are most closely aligned with BASF Mining Chemical strengths and value proposition.
- They will create account development plans for selected sales targets, identifying key milestones and resources that will be necessary to obtain the business, and together with sales management and the technical support team implement the plans such that desired sales objectives are met.
- As the business base grows, the successful candidate will manage each account and provide service levels sufficient to maintain stable business and customer satisfaction.
- [Company] recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- A degree in chemistry is a minimum, and preference will be given to candidates with an engineering degree in chemistry, metallurgy, mineral processing.
- Knowledge of the mining/mineral processing industry.
- The candidate will have 8 + years’ experience in chemical sales to the mineral processing industry OR several years direct mineral processing experience in a customer environment.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to turn leads into sales.
- A strong customer focus to build key relationships at all levels within a customer’s organization.
- Phosphate Mining, Coal Mining and Kaolin Mining
- Tailings management
- Process thickeners
- Water soluble flocculant chemistries and their mining applications