Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 2, 2013
||March 5, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Travel arrangements - organising travel both UK and international travel. We often have teams travelling at short notice internationally you would be responsible for organising visas, flights and general travel arrangements.
- Report & proposal formatting - responsible for preparation of the departments, reports & proposals including formatting, compilation and printing both paper and digital.
- Project Administration - to assist with setting up projects on CORETIME (our project management and invoicing system) and setting up and maintaining project folders. Ensuring documentation is maintained in-line with company QA systems.
- Diary Management - to assist in managing Directors and technical team's diaries, helping to manage appointments, client visits & booking meeting rooms etc
- Liaison - working with administration staff in other offices and in Head Office to co-ordinate and ensure common systems and performance.
- Other responsibilities include - issuing purchase orders, processing expenses and general admin to support colleagues and technical staff
To be suitable for the position you must have:
- Previous Administration experience
- Flexible individual eager to learn new skills
- Team player - happy to take on tasks and work as part of team to meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills and experience of office processes.
- Essential to have good word skills - formatting of reports desirable
- Good numeracy and IT skills, and literate in MS Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure and on own initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Remuneration & benefits:
- You will receive a competitive salary package and on-going career support and development.
- Up to £17,500
Our benefit package includes:
- 24 days annual leave not including statutory holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Employers pension contributions of 5%.
- Permanent health insurance.