|Location:||Pilbara, WA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||493603||CareerMine Job Id:||1345284|
[Company] is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition. We are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees. [Company] has a portfolio of market leading brands, including, [Company], [Company], [Company], [Company], [Company] and [Company].
[Company], a subsidiary of [Company], is a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation which manages all facets of the processing, production, logistics, shipping, marketing and export of the resource. PMI is an expert in bringing new mines into production on behalf of tenement owners and has a significant portfolio of projects at various stages of development. PMI also acts as a service provider for the mining and provision of camp accommodation to MRL Group operations.
We are currently seeking experienced All-Rounder Operators to work on multiple projects including our new lithium mine. 2/1 roster FIFO from Perth. Full time permanent positions.
Requirements to be successful in this role are:
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience as an All Round Operator in Mining Production environment.
- Experience with two of the following machines plus Dump Truck. Dozers, Excavators, Wheel Loader and Grader within Mining Production environment
- MUST have current HR driver's licence
- MUST have National Accredited Plant Operator ticket for Machinery (Statement of Attainment required)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Safe work ethics
In Return we Offer:
- An overriding commitment to Safety
- Work directly for the mine owner
- Opportunity to work on Lithium projects
- Stability in an ongoing permanent fulltime positions
- Diverse and hands on work environment
- Small crews allow you opportunity to diversify machine exposure
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling
- FIFO from Perth, working 2:1 roster
[Company] is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for positions.