The company is an emerging Australian gold producer and they are looking for an Alternate Underground Mine Manager to help drive their developing operation to achieve its full potential. The view of the senior manager's is to develop you into the Mining Manager position.
This is a hands on role and requires a proactive individual with a strong work ethic, however the rewards are great! To be successful for this role you must be able to effectively:
- Oversee daily production activities and ensure that targets are met.
- Prepare operating plans, budgets and capital expenditure proposals.
- Instil a culture of recognition, learning and development.
- Develop long range mining plans inline with strategic plans.
- Plan and implement policies to ensure various KPI targets are met.
- Supervise the Operational Team
To be successful you ideally will have 7+ years experience and a WA 1st Class Mine Manager's Certificate. As always experience levels will determine salaries, however packages will include base salary plus 9% super contributions, 8/6 roster FIFO.