Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 2, 2013
||March 5, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Our client is representing a leading company that seeks an Automations Specialist to join them.
- This fantastic opportunity requires you to undertake tactical guidance and governance of automation and instrumentation projects, programmes and software development.
- Participate in the configuration, customization and integration of automation systems and processes.
- Lead the formulation of automation audit criteria.
- Participate in research and development interventions.
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma) qualification in Electrical Engineering (Light Current)/ Instrumentation and Control