|Location:||Oakland, CA||Posted Date:||March 18, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||23282||CareerMine Job Id:||1345172|
- [Company] is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. [Company] receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times - Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
- [Company] offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
- [Company] has summer openings for Geotechnical Interns in our Oakland, San Francisco, or San Jose, CA office. The successful candidates will assist with discipline related office work and technical aspects of projects. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to geotechnical field exploration, construction observation, technical calculations, data summaries, geotechnical reports, permit requirements, and design plans and specifications.
- Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering;
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite applications;
- Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing; and,
- Preference will be given to local candidates.