Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 10, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Our client represents one of the most prominent mining companies in South Africa in their appointment of a new Chief Executive Officer. This is a competitive and sustainable mining company that contributes positively towards the needs of all its stakeholders.
- The CEO will provide the company with sound vision, good leadership, overall guidance & direction as a business.
- The successful candidate will also oversee the inception & expansion of the Company’s Operations into new diamond mining opportunities, in & outside the South African boarders in line with relevant legislation.
- Objective must be to ensure the company becomes profitable & sustainable and is able to attain its Strategic Objectives as mandated by the Board of Directors and the Shareholder.
- Applicants must have a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, MBA/Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in mining of which 5 years must be in a senior / top management position in the mining industry.
- Only candidates with extensive experience in the mining industry must forward their CVs.
- Strong track record in mining startups ventures is critical.
- Must also have a strong track record in handling Mergers & Acquisitions as well as deal making.