|Location:||Southern Africa||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345349|
- Our client is a Dubai-based international investment company ("the Company") with a focus on the natural resources sector.
- They are currently seeking a CFO to join their group as they develop and expand their portfolio of mining and natural resource assets.
- As a senior officer of the Company, the CFO will be responsible for the financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, treasury, cash management, regulatory compliance, international tax planning and directing cost control initiatives of the Company, its subsidiaries and its portfolio companies. With regards to mining related subsidiaries and investments, these responsibilities will cover the entire cycle from exploration into development and then into production for a number of a natural resource projects and assets.
- In addition, the CFO will be responsible for review and implementation of a robust internal control system in an IFRS environment and also for the establishment of mine purchase & accounting protocols and procedures at the subsidiary level.
- To achieve this, the CFO will be required to work closely &constructively with other members of the Company’s management team including mine managers and consultants.
- The ideal applicant will have a team player mentality and possess a professional designation (CA/CPA or CFA), with at least eight years of experience within private equity investments sector. Experience in the mining or resource sectors is an added benefit.
- The candidate will ideally have held similar positions and previous successful experience of a cross border/cultural environment. Ideally the candidate will have had day to day involvement with key mining project(s) from construction, commissioning and into full-scale production.
- A fully competitive compensation package is available and will include relocation expenses as necessary as well as the opportunity to play a significant role in the success and growth of an ambitious natural resource investment company.
- The position will be based out of the Company’s head office in Dubai, and will report to the COO and CEO.
- AED 40,000-50,000 and discretionary bonus
- Relocation, health insurance, annual flight to home country
- CPA Finance Financial Management Financial Planning Investment