- Offices on the metro Melbourne fringe, close to public transport
- Design Engineer role with progression opportunity and mentorship
- Work with a specialist. Permanent role. Salary $60k - $75k p/a plus Super
A specialist urban development consultancy with successful divisions looking after surveying, planning, civil engineering and construction. Based on the inner fringe suburbs of Melbourne, their are known for delivering quality engineering solutions and an immaculate service to their clients in both public and private sector.
About the role
With urban development project starting in 2013, we seek a Civil Design Engineer with between two and five years' experience to deliver design documentation, manage smaller land development works with assistance from a Senior Civil Engineer and assist at the construction phase to successfully deliver solutions to clients.
Key skills required:
- Experience of using 12D and CAD
- Experience using layouts and grading of stormwater drainage and sewer networks using the Drainage Network Editor in 12d
- Experience in volume calculations and value engineering (site grading to minimise earthworks and retaining walls
- Proficient knowledge of design standards such as Austroads, VicRoads
- Previous project experience working directly with clients
This is a land development opportunity not to miss. If you have between two and five years' experience and are looking for a permanent role with a friendly and open-minded team, call today to apply.