|Location:||Indonesia||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1338383|
[Company] that operates in the district of Meulaboh, Aceh Barat. The total concession area is 4,629 hectares with the total coal resources estimated to be 455 million tons.
To continually create meaningful & challenging job opportunities to many Indonesians which is aligned with our aggressive business growth, [Company] invites qualified and experienced professional people to join with us for the position of:
Civil & Road Maintenance Staff - Meulaboh
- Make a daily work plan and coordinate with the Coordinator and Supervisor
- Implement P2H / safety talk
- Directing the equipment in accordance with the work plan that has been determined
- Able to control, design, estimation and repair
- Conducting minor repairs on all the hauling road supporting facilities, such as water facilities fill, embankment, drainage, culverts, bridges etc.
- Create reports and documentation on a daily basis before completion shift
- Backup job in another section that section of building & facility maintenance if needed
- Male, Max 30 years old
- Bachelor degree in Civil / Mining Engineering with at least 2 years in the same field and the same industry.
- Mastering road, bridge, building and infrastructure
- Understand the management of heavy equipment (heavy equipment)
- Preferably have skill certificate (SKA) or POP, driver’s license (SIM A)
- Have knowledge of occupational safety standards / general
- Able to operate Microsoft Office
- Willing to be placed on site in Meulaboh