This position will be based in Martabe project and reports directly to the Senior Manager Community Relations and Development.
The role of this position will responsible to manage activities of organization, to coordinate functions of various community development programs and community services, included plan, schedule and carry out economic development program activities, community health and education program. Monitoring and evaluation of all programs.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Economic, Social, Communication or any related discipline
- Preferably Master Degree
- Minimum 10 years experience in Community Development or Community Relation
- High level of knowledge in all areas of Community Development
- Understanding of the principle, practices and issues of Sustainability Development Program included Local Business Development, Village Based Development, and Community Services
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia are essential along with excellent
- Preferably experience in Mining Company
An understanding of the principles and practices of Sustainability Reporting would be desirable