Outotec is a worldwide technology leader in minerals and metals processing, providing and developing technology solutions for the sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources. The successful candidate will maange, develop and grow the sales of mineral concentrator processes and equipment for mining and metallurgy applications.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in minerals processing or related engineering field
- Minimum 8 years relevant industry experience
- Plant operation and process design as well as project implementation skills
- Good team working skills in multi-cultural environment
- English: read, write, speak.
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Act as a process expert related to mineral concentrator processes and equipment and perform duty as a metallurgist in the sales phase and delivery of projects.
- Take sales responsibility for Concentrator Solutions
- Support and participate in project audits and plant startups.
- Assisting clients in process optimisation including trouble shooting.
- Management and implementation of Concentrator Solutions projects including site operations.
- Working in close cooperation with Engineering, Process Equipment and Procurement
- Supporting sales and marketing as project experts, managers of study projects and in pricing
- Participating project steering’s
- Updating risk analysis
- Supporting sales of services during implementation project
- Owner of the project implementation process
- Member of Concentrator Solutions and Non-ferrous management team
- Participant in project steerings and execution
- Technology strategy development of Concentrator Solutions
- Market intelligence and competitor follow up on Concentrator Solutions
- Targeting maximized scope of sales to customers from Outotec
- Participating in budgeting, forecasting, red flagging and Risk evaluation