|Location:||Tempe, AZ||Posted Date:||April 21, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||3595||CareerMine Job Id:||1351420|
- [Company] is hiring a Concrete Survey/Layout specialists on multiple projects across the Southwest that we are self-performing concrete on. We are seeking experienced self-motivated individuals capable of performing layout on mid and high rise concrete structures
- May supervise staff, including: establishing and communicating performance expectations, providing positive and constructive feedback, determining training and development needs and conducting on the job training.
- Coordination of field work and field personnel. This person must have the ability to make decisions based on the needs of the project.
- Organization of field books and notes.
- Responsible for all calculations needed, i.e. layout, quantities, etc.
- Perform all phases of construction layout and Revit model interaction.
- Familiarity with Revit and understanding Layout concept on 3D models.
- Understanding the G.P.S. and equipment use for survey. Understanding Trimble Total Stations, Data collectors and Access software for survey and layout
- Provides feedback to survey manager for scheduling of projects and crew.
- Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
- Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
- Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis.
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures.
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.).
- Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day.
- May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors.