|Location:||South Africa||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345341|
About the Position:
Do you consider yourself a hard-core sales person with experience in the construction and/or mining industry, with good exposure to rentals and contracts? If you are based in the Eastrand of Johannesburg and have a flare for the contracts/rentals/ space solutions industry then this role might just be for you!
The External Sales role is to facilitate selling and managing of Space Solutions from sales stage to execution. To provide outstanding customer service always that will leave clients with a memorable experience
- Selling of services and products to new and existing clients
- Business Development functions
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to managers, service partners and stakeholders.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services
- Organize, coordinate facilities and manage all event’s details such as services, time, and transportation.
- Ensure that the client is kept in the loop and proactively manage all expectations.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot problems
- Conduct pre- and post –evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Working hand in hand with the operations and admin staff daily
- Compiling weekly reports
- Handling complaints within 24 hours
- Meet targets and monthly deadlines
- Good technical selling ability is required.
- Young, hungry to succeed, positive energy, self-starter
- Minimum 3 year External sales experience with some understanding of rentals, from the construction industry and/or contracts/ rentals or Space solutions
- Own transport