Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||Papua New Guinea, FIFO
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||December 14, 2012
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Reporting to the Senior Contracts Administrator Wafi, the primary objective of this position is to support the contracts team in the manage contracts particularly the financial and accounting aspect of the contract:
Key Roles & Responsibilities include:
- On a daily basis receive work instructions for various contracts and check for valid approval, ensuring that work and rates have been accurately calculated and the correct cost codes are assigned to the work instructions
- On a needs basis enter details of new contracts to the electronic spreadsheet
- Print the full work instruction spreadsheet and verify calculations and deductions against the invoice issued by the Contractors
- Price all scope of work and variation (as per Work Instructions), the back charges as advised by the Contract Owner, etc. for inclusion in the Payment Certificates
- Prepare payment certificates for each contract and forward to Contract Manager/ Superintendents and Company Representative for review or verification before payment by Accounts Payable
- On a monthly basis advise accounts payable to process contract payment certificates and other payments bank accounts as nominated
- On a needs basis liaise with Contractors accounts or contract employees concerning payment issues
- Prepare Final Accounts and all payments, including outstanding payments before termination of the Contract.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required:
- Diploma or Degree in Commerce or Accounting
- Must be well versed with Pronto software package
- At least 5 years experience in accounts payable role using the Pronto System
- Exposure and experience in contract administration systems are desirable.
The above position is Wafi based and working a 16 days on, 12 days off roster.
This role is restricted to PNG Citizens.
Applications close 14th December 2012