|Location:||Adelaide, SA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345249|
- Based in Adelaide
- 4 - 8 week contract
- Previous experience in resource sector required
[Company] is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
Our client is seeking the services of a Contracts Officer for their Adelaide office.
- Co-ordinating the drafting of high quality tender and contract documents to minimise ambiguity
- Providing contract management (incl. administration) support to project teams throughout the contract life-cycle
- Providing contractor and contract performance monitoring and reporting to support the Projects Category (KPI reporting, spend analytics, contract variations incl. claims management, and off-contract spend)
- Influencing the selection of various project delivery models (e.g. EPC; EPCM and Owners Team Managed) throughout the project phases
- Ensuring the appropriate allocation of risks through the selection of the most effective commercial pricing models
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders to become a highly valued contract expert, trusted with commercial support, to lead negotiations with vendors and provide on-going contract management up to and including close-out
- Ensuring consistency & high performance against projects and commercial supply KPIs
- Pursuing projects, operational and commercial excellence through continuous improvement
- Application of sound commercial judgement around application of contractual terms and conditions to ensure the contractors performs their obligations under the contract
- Maintaining contract data in SAP/SRM systems and other contract management systems as required
- Understanding and implementing principles and methods of dispute avoidance and resolution.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.