|Location:||NSW||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345281|
On going casual work
[Company] provides innovative and cost effective recruitment services for clients across multiple industry sectors, sourcing staff from our national and international offices.
With recognition amongst many major global partners and a distribution network that spans throughout Australia, the UK, South East Asia and the Middle East, our vision is to be recognised as a global partner of choice in the safe provision of people to people solutions, operating within the Technical & Professional, Health & Medical, Oil & Gas, Operations & Maintenance, Construction, Transport & Logistics and Manufacturing markets.
Crane Operators, Riggers, Dogmen Hunter Valley
CASUAL ONGOING WORK
- Current Crane Operator Tickets - Open (CO) highly regarded, however C6/ CN also acceptable
- Rigging/ Dogman and Forklift Tickets
- Current Work at Heights (must be no older than 2 years)
- Current Order 41 Medical - desirable
- Experience operating Cranes is essential. We will not accept anyone who holds only a ticket without any experience.
Desirable experience includes 20/25T Frannas/Slews and Non-Slews/Crawlers and Roughies up to 200T.
Those who do not hold the relevant current Inductions/Site Familiarisations but who are suitable for the roles will be put through them as necessary to get you commenced