Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||March 11, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||May 11, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- This position is accountable to the Corporate Credit Manager and will primarily supervise the credit department staff in areas of training, process improvements and general direction setting.
- Supervise credit staff. Provide training and coaching, day-to-day direction and monitor workload.
- At the direction for the Credit Manager, interface with sales departments and communicate credit decisions and ensure timely review of new customers.
- Coordinate with counsel and collection agencies as directed.
- Attend industry credit meetings and events.
- Develop and drive business process improvements - working closely with the IT department.
- Develop relationships with field and sales organizations, including other Corporate departments.
- Become knowledgeable of [Company] business and operational units
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: 5+ years
- College degree in Business or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction, credit and collection organizations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience facilitating process improvement activities.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel.