Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Database Development Admin
||December 10, 2012
||December 25, 2012
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Seeking an experienced SQL Database Developer for a commercial resources company based in the Brisbane CBD. Please APPLY NOW!
Provide high level database development, administration, strategic advice and technical troubleshooting.
Assist in standardising environments (Dev,Test,UT and Production) and advise on packaging up current ETL processes. Must also have experience with report design and development.
- Database development (stored procedures, views, schema creation etc.)
- ETL processes – multiple, distributed systems
- Database Environment version control
- SSRS Reporting – development – design and versioning
- SQL Server 2005 and 2008 R2
- SQL Server Reporting Services 2008
- SQL Server Integration Services and packages
- SharePoint 2010
- Mining experience
- Mining systems knowledge:-
- PI (OsiSoft)
- Basic Web development