- This position is responsible for disassembling, inspecting, cleaning, repairing, testing, and reassembling basic electromechanical motors and equipment.
- This position will be on a back shift
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Read work scope to determine job status, work authorizations/limitations, description of problems, and/or expected serviceability.
- Disassemble basic and routine electromechanical equipment noting parts identification, configuration, and condition.
- Properly mark parts, take photos, and thoroughly complete paperwork to ensure accurate job completion that meet company and ISO standards.
- Assemble basic and routine motors and equipment including ball and roller bearings.
The position requirements are:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years hands-on experience with mechanical or electrical equipment or two years of education in a trade school or technical school preferred.
- Ability to operate various hand tools.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division including understanding fractions.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand, perform, and retain various job related training, operational, and safety procedures.
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making related to routine duties within set company standards
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, fork lift trucks, and other equipment.
- Although seldom, ability to work in confined spaces.