- Well renowned EPCM
- Major Coastal Waters Project
- Perth CBD location and long term ongoing contract
Our client is a leading engineering and project delivery firm. They have over 40 major offices across Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia. Our clients services extend across industries including Mining and Metals; Buildings and Infrastructure; Power and Energy; and Water and Environment.
They now require a Design Manager to join the Perth team across a major Coastal Waters project in Western Australia.
Working across this major EPCM project you will be primarily responsible for the
management of the design team. This will include that design drawings, specifications and contract documentation meet specified time frames and that they are in accordance with company and client specifications. You will have also be responsible for client coordination and directing design meetings. You will also monitor progress and ensure design reviews are completed.
- Preferably 5 years plus experience within Design Management with 15 years plus overall overall in design drafting
- Formal tertiary qualifications - preferably engineering with Project Management qualifications a strong advantage
- Previous marine or coastal project experience essential with EPCM experience a strong advantage
- Strong Microstration and other relevant design software experience a key requirement
- A track record in the management of design teams, monitoring and implementing design processes, client coordination and project management
- Excellent leadership skills, solid reporting capabilities and a high attention to detail required
Long term contract and Perth CBD location