Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 25, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- [Company] is currently seeking resumes of candidates for an upcoming long term employment opportunity in Charlton County & Brantley County Georgia (Waycross, Georgia & Folkston, Georgia) for the following position:
- 3-5 years Dozer operating experience
- Must have experience performing pre/post trip checklist (tire pressure, oil levels, safety equipment, etc...)
- Will need to be able to operate CAT D8 Dozer
- Must be able to safely operate around other large vehicles
- Must be able to work 3 rotating shifts (7:00AM-3:00PM, 3:00PM-11:00PM, 11:00PM-7:00AM)
- Surface Mining experience is a huge plus, otherwise equivalent experience such as site prep, roadway construction, land clearing, land development, pond construction is required
- Must be local or within daily commuting distance
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Heavy Equipment Operator