- Burswood Loacation
- Great Remuneration Package
My Clients is an EPCM whose key business objective is to provide professional materials handling design systems and engineering services to the mining and processing industries.
They are currently seeking a professional Drafting Manager / Checker to join their ever expanding team.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Responsible for the review, improvement and implementation of drafting standards, development and execution.
- Check all drawings for accuracy and compliance with Australian Standards.
- Participate in the review of designs and advise on technical drafting difficulties or compliance requirements as appropriate.
- Design simple connections, layout, equipment location, section, elevation, joint details, installation related drawings, for the Engineers review and approval.
- Assist in the preparation and evaluation of technical bid documents.
- Maintain records and log books, proper filing of the soft copies of generated deliverables in the system network/project directory.
- Maintain chronological sets of documents to enable accessing the required revision.
- Strong mathematical and technical abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Diploma or Certificate Mechanical/Structural Drafting/Engineering or a minimum of 10 – 15 (15+ preferred) years experience as Drafter / Checker
- Be proficient in: Microstation, AutoCad and Microsoft packages
- Leadership development and mentoring skills.
- Proven record of meeting internal targets, execution and implementation of standards and client requirements.