Our client is currently seeking the services of a number of Dump Truck Operators for their exciting mining operations in Western Australia. The successful candidates will be hauling ore and waste.
These positions are FIFO between Perth and the Pilbara on a 2/1 roster and accommodation is provided. Excellent hourly rates are on offer for suitably experienced candidates. Must be available to start as soon as possible. Interstate applicants are welcome to apply.
- A minimum of 12 months recent open pit hard rock production experience on Cat 777 Dump Trucks or larger preferably in Western Australian mines
- Must have a HR license
- Ideally hold current Rio cards for Personal IO, Lockholders, HSE and Fire Extinguisher but not essential.
- Safety conscious attitude towards work
- Able to pass extensive pre employment medical, drug and alcohol screen and gain a clean police clearance
- 5 years employment history with contactable referees