|Location:||Pilbara, WA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||493585||CareerMine Job Id:||1345285|
[Company] is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition. We are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees. [Company] has a portfolio of market leading brands, including, [Company], [Company], [Company], [Company], [Company] and [Company].
[Company], a subsidiary of [Company], is a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation which manages all facets of the processing, production, logistics, shipping, marketing and export of the resource. PMI is an expert in bringing new mines into production on behalf of tenement owners and has a significant portfolio of projects at various stages of development. PMI also acts as a service provider for the mining and provision of camp accommodation to MRL Group operations.
Great opportunity for Dump Truck Operators to join our team on a full time basis.
What's in it for you?
- Work directly for the mine owner
- Opportunity to work on Lithium projects
- Stability in an ongoing permanent fulltime position
- Diverse and hands on work environment
- Small crews allow you opportunity to diversify machine exposure
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling
- FIFO from Perth, working 2:1 roster
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Minimum 12 months experience in an open pit environment on CAT 777 or similar sized models within mining
- Nationally accredited statement of attainment for haul truck operations or willing to get it.
- Current Australian HR License (Essential)
- Experience and tickets with other ancillary equipment would be highly desirable
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes
- Versatile and to operate other mobile plant and assist in other areas of mining when required by your supervisor
[Company] is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for positions