$90- $130kpa (neg. on exp.)NSW
Outstanding opportunity to join a locally renowned leader!
For over 10 years this electrical engineering consultancy has been delivering professional and technical services and solutions in power, automation, and control to mining and other heavy industry.
Able to take a concept from feasibility to final delivery, they provide total Design, Safety, Compliance and Management for all sized projects, including Auditing, reporting, Quality Control, Contract Management and Contract Administration.
With a diversified portfolio, their focus is on coal mining, and delivering of projects Australia wide, they continue to enjoy sustained growth.
A variety of Electrical Engineering in the heavy industrial and mining sector from Electrical Design and commissioning, to Safety Compliance and Management for all sized projects.
Opportunities for Mi- Level and Senior Electrical Engineers exist.
Depending on your level of experience the position may including Auditing, Reporting, Contract Management, and Quality Control.
Skills and experience:
- Degree qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- NPER (registration on the National Professional Engineers Register) OR Certificate of Competency as an Electrical Engineer (coal)
- 5+yrs Commercial electrical engineering experience
- Experience gained in either:
- Power System Engineering;
- Automation and Control;
- Electrical Safety Management Systems
- good knowledge of Australian Standards
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Excellent communications
An outstanding opportunity to join a growing local leader working on projects Australia wide.