Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Electrical Engineer/ Technologist: Drives & Control
||January 2, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||March 5, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Systems design and specification of industrial MV/LV distribution installations, motor control centres, drives, and control systems
- A working knowledge of PLCs, SCADA systems and instrumentation will be an advantage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc/BTech Electrical Engineering degree
- Registration with ECSA as a Candidate Engineer/Technologist or in the process of registration
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience, either as a consulting engineer, or in a similar projects environment
- Experience in the design of electrical installations for water/waste water pumping and treatment, or industrial/mining applications will be an advantage
- Project Management experience is required.