|Location:||Goldfields||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||Mineral Resources Limited|
|Employer Job Id:||493107||CareerMine Job Id:||1318697|
Mineral Resources (MRL) is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition. We are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees. MRL has a portfolio of market leading brands, including, Crushing Services International (CSI) , Process Minerals International (PMI) , PIHA , Mineral Services and Polaris Metals .
Crushing Services International (CSI) is a leading crushing provider tailoring industry leading build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for world class mining clients.
CSI is offering a new opportunity for a Electrician to join our team on a full time basis. This position will form part of the operations team located at our KCGM project, working 10 days on, 5 days off.
Applicants must be residentially based in Kalgoorlie.
What's in it for you?
- Stability and benefits of a full time permanent position
- The opportunity to join a rapidly evolving and expanding mining organisation
- Diverse and hands on work environment - not just operating work!
- Prospect of future development and up-skilling. You will receive nationally accredited tickets for mobile plant equipment
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing preventative maintenance on the plant
- Willingness to learn how to operate mobile plant– WA600 loaders
- Inspecting and checking plant and equipment and recording of plant operating parameters
- All aspects of housekeeping
- Trade qualified Electrician
- HR drivers license or greater
- Experience working in a crushing and screening environment or working in a mechanical field within fixed plant advantageous
- Residentially based in Kalgoorlie
If you wish to apply for this position, click the Apply Button to upload your resume.