|Location:||WA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||1844025||CareerMine Job Id:||1345307|
Seeking an Electrician based in Karratha with facilities maintenance experience.
[Company] are the recruiting experts within the Building Maintenance and Service sector and based on an increase in project requirements, we are looking for Electricians with experience in camp and facilities maintenance that live locally to Karratha.
**Please Note: This position is NOT Fly-in-Fly-out. Only applicants residing in Karratha will be considered for this position**
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, your duties will include:
- Performing all duties expected of a maintenance Electrician, including attending call outs and breakdown work
- Fault finding kitchen equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks.
- Carrying out all activities within the job scope, including pre-work, organising materials, execution, testing and completion of tasks.
- Ensuring that all tasks are carried out in a safe manner adhering to OHS requirements.
Skills and Experience
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Current WA Electrical Licence
- Rio Tinto Inductions will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in Facilities Maintenance
- Excellent Fault Finding Skills
- Minimum of C class manual Driver's Licence
- Valid First Aid & CPR
- Current Police Clearance
Immediate start available. A full comprehensive pre-employment medical will be conducted before commencement of the role.