|Location:||WA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||1837963||CareerMine Job Id:||1345304|
Seeking an Electrician based in Port Hedland for a long term contract on an even time roster
[Company] are the recruiting experts within the Building Maintenance and Service sector and based on an increase in project requirements, we are looking for Electricians with experience in non-processing infrastructure maintenance that live locally to Port Hedland.
**Please Note: This position is NOT Fly-in-Fly-out. Only applicants residing in Hedland will be considered for this position**
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor within the Site Services team, your duties will include:
- Performing all duties expected of a maintenance Electrician, including attending Call outs and Breakdown work;
- Working from schematic drawings, prints, plans or manuals, and recording any modifications;
- Carrying out all activities within the job scope, including prework, JHA, organising materials, execution, testing and completion of tasks;
- Ensuring that we meet out statutory obligations in accordance to MSIA.
Skills and Experience
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Current WA Electrical Licence
- Open Cabling endorsement is desirable
- Trade Certificate in Refrigeration is desirable
- A thorough working knowledge of systems and procedures within the HSEC, Supply, SAP and Quality Assurance
- Previous experience in facilities maintenance, mining or heavy industry
- Minimum of C class manual Driver's Licence
- Current Police Clearance
Availability for an immediate start will be highly regarded. A full comprehensive pre-employment medical will be conducted before commencement of the role.