|Location:||East Kalimantan||Posted Date:||April 28, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||925122||CareerMine Job Id:||1348472|
[Company] is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Mongolia, Africa and Chile. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
An excellent opportunity for Engineer Mine Planning - Schedulling has arisen to join our Engineering Department. Residentially based in Melak Mine Project.
Some of your duties will include:
- Provide the technical data for scheduling, controlling progress of target achievement and monitoring function for the mining operation
- Produce Mining Progress's Report which include but not limited by Haul distance and Production report
- Monitor the direction of the mining operation to ensure schedules are being followed and advice on the implications of variances from schedule
- Provide appropriate mine sequence, dump sequence, topsoil dump area following monthly plan (pit design)
- Forecasting the production target and most likely achievement based on detailed report
- Analyze Performance and offer the best applicable solutions
- Produce Analysis Report on daily Production
- Coordination with client and mining team to avoid operation issue
- Updating applied design and base surface for volume calculation
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum of Bachelor degree of Mining Engineering with minimum of 5 years' experience in open pit coal mining operation, previous experience at a mine site is preferred with minimum 3 years' experience in similar role as Engineer Mine Planning;
- Understanding of Mining and Construction Technology, Engineering Principles, and Mining Equipment and Applications; understanding and demonstrate of Engineering Software, Computer Data Management; A proven skills in allowable software on site to build plan and production control and monitoring, e.g. : Microsoft Office Word, Power point and Excel, Minescape-Core, Open Cut Data Capture (OCDC), Info mine;
To demonstrate as a problem solver for routine or new problem; good analytical; responsible and adaptable; excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written; and computer literate
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.