|Location:||East Kalimantan||Posted Date:||April 28, 2017|
|Employer:||Thiess Contractors Indonesia|
|Employer Job Id:||925246||CareerMine Job Id:||1348474|
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Mongolia, Africa and Chile. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
An excellent opportunity for Engineer Mining Project has arisen to join our Engineering Department. Residentially based in Melak Mine Project.
Some of your duties will include:
- Provide and deliver plan of a earthworks facility designs to support long term objectives
- To ensure the target set by the project are met in a time and quality manner;
- To ensure mine planning provided productively in the most cost effectively and safe manner;
- To ensure agreed mine planning followed by mining operation;
- Communicate project planning issues to mining operation and or civil section;
- Promote continuous improvement in the design function;
- directing to mining operation in field for progress mining in daily basis;
- provide daily and weekly plan for directing mining operation to achieve the target.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum of Bachelor degree of Mining Engineering/ Geology/ Civil Engineering with minimum of 5 years' experience in open pit coal mining operation, previous experience at a mine site preferred and minimum 3 years' experience in similar role as Engineer Mining Project;
- Proficient in mining principles, mine design concepts & operations in both coal, mine operation regulatory requirements; proven skills in Mine Scheduling tools utilising software such as Minescape, Xpac, Talpac will be an advantage; possess government certification of POP (Pratama Competency Test);
- strong leadership and interpersonal skills, good analytical, responsible and adaptable; Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written; and computer literate.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"