Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||January 9, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
We are multinational company in Coal Mining Industry intending to commence operation in the North Barito, Central Kalimantan. We are seeking dynamic and creative, professionals who have a successful track record in their fields to join and grow with our team as:
- Setting & implementing the company goal on environmental matters, such as: Environmental Risk Assessment, AMDAL, hazardous material, waste handling and environment policy for work safety in mining activities.
- Understand well on government regulations and best practice related to environmental.
- Setting the company Environmental Management System.
- Coordinating environmental activities and encouraging environmental awareness with other/all departments.
- Conducting of periodical safety with other departments as well as contractors.
- Prepare environmental report to be submitted to Government (KLH, Bapedalda).
- Encounter any environmental issues.
- Bachelor degree in environmental mining and/or science-related field.
- Male, Min. 30 years old,
- > 5 years experience in environmental within the mining (similar) industry.
- Experienced in conducting environmental sampling, trend analysis, hazardous material, waste handling, Environmental Management System, AMDAL, risk management.Lebih disukai yang
- Excellent command of the English language in the use of “Microsoft Office” programs etc
- Ready to work at Site (Central Kalimantan)