|Location:||Winnipeg, MB||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345231|
[Company] is recruiting for an Equipment Maintenance Manager for our client in Winnipeg, MB. - one of the largest drilling services companies in the world - serving the Mining Industry.
Company offers a competitive salary based on experience, and qualifications.
- Responsible to oversee all maintenance activities of drilling rigs and other related equipment for multiple locations across Canada
- Develop and implement equipment and plant maintenance plans / schedules for all locations - ensuring adherence to budget and accurate documentation
- Provide input into design improvements and cost saving initiatives for safer and more efficient operation of rigs and equipment
- Inventory control - including ordering of parts to ensure adequate stock
- Regular review of systems - making alterations or improvements as required
- Ensure strict adherence to Safety policies and procedures
- Employee Management including: ensuring adequate training and communication, providing leadership and direction, compiling schedules, etc.
- Ensure on-going communication with Country and Operations Managers, as well as Drilling Supervisors regarding maintenance issues
- Attend weekly production meetings - reporting on progress of maintenance issues
- Provide reports and documentation to Management as required
- Preference will be given to applicants with Red Seal certification - Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
- Solid history of experience in Mining / Diamond Drill Industry
- Expert ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems
- Proven Leadership abilities
- Strong Communication skills - both oral and written; ability to facilitate meetings and present information clearly to all levels; excellent report writing skills
- Computer proficiency including MS Office, Outlook, etc.
- Valid Driver's license with the ability to travel as required (15 to 20%)
- Bilingual - English / French language skills would be a strong asset