|Location:||Indonesia||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345259|
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by [Company]. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
[Company] engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (GM 1703018)
This position will be based at Martabe site and reports directly to the General Manager Operations.
The role of the Executive Assistant is to provide a high-level of secretarial and administrative support to management and the company in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective, timely and efficient manner.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Diploma/university graduate in secretarial or related management field.
- More than 5 years experience supporting at the executive level.
- Has good attitude and customer service minded.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong knowledge and experience using MS Office.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for managements.
- Familiarity with the mining industry in Indonesia (preferred though not essential).
- Personal integrity of the highest standards.
- Ability to manage variety of confidential information, records and documents.
- Able to collaborate with a broad team and maintain a positive and professional attitude fostering teamwork.
- Possess good English language skill, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi task.