An international mining company based in Mayfair is seeking an executive assistant for its CEO, and Head of Investor Finance.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and their extended needs.
- The candidate will also have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Confidentiality is crucial to this role due to the at times sensitive nature of tasks.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are also required
The ideal candidate will have:
The Executive Assistant will:
- 5+ years of experience supporting at the executive level (CEO, CFO, COO)
- Excellent calendar and diary management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Ability to work in a fast pace, regularly changing, entrepreneurial environment with minimal routine and repetition
- Experience in assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations and Word documents as needed
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
- Experience in general reception duties is also favourable
- University qualifications are also desirable but not essential
- Be responsible for heavy calendar and diary management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, personnel of importance, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings and assist with administrative and general tasks.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly in addition to communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications when required
- Prepare minutes, and take notes as directed
- Organise and plan Internal / External Event Management
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare hard copy materials for executive meetings and background documents in addition to outgoing mail as necessary
- Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and management
- Prioritize and manage multiple task and issues for different personnel simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
- Language skills, specifically fluent Japanese, Korean, French or Brazilian Portuguese are favourable however not a requirement.
- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum