Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Exploration Drilling Operations Manager
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 10, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Our client is searching for an exploration Drilling Operations Manager with both RC and Diamond Drill experience for our client in Ghana
- You will be responsible for the daily running of the company to ensure client satisfaction through all production and safety targets being met, and the scope of service being delivered on.
- You will be responsible in ensuring rig and equipment availability targets are maintained, utilization targets are maintained and a clear focus remains on production, and budget forecasts are met.
- Proficient in all core sizes including, but not limited to, 8”, PQ, HQ, NQ and BQ.
- Proficient with geotechnical and triple tube diamond drilling methods.
- Proficient with mud rotary drilling methods.
- Proficient with reverse circulation (RC) drilling methods.
- Working knowledge of drill fluids, their properties and various applications.
- Working knowledge of directional drilling practices including, but not limited to, navi drilling, wedging and controlled penetration techniques.
- Highly developed troubleshooting ability in relation to downhole problems and/or drilling requirements.
- Competent with mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to plan drill holes and assist client so as to deliver on specific project requirements.
- Computer literacy.
- Motivated, hardworking team player.
- Previous experience working as an expatriate in Africa essential.