|Location:||QC||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1339970|
Position will be located in the Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec
[Company] is seeking a Field Service Representative (Technician) to work independently or as part of a team based on customer contract requirements. Excellent communications skills in French and English are a must. Technical skills will be considered the foundation of this position. This position will be focused on integrated mine hoist systems, including power distribution, electrical drives, motors, braking systems and control systems. This person will need to be self-motivated and self-directed to accommodate the numerous customer responsibilities.
- The successful candidate will join our project team in the delivery of a state of the art, integrated multi-hoist system for a key mining customer in Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec.
- This role will be the key point of contact for all technical aspects after the system start-up as well as leading the maintenance program for the hoist systems.
- They will have responsibility, with support from an extended team, to ensure the mine hoisting systems are operational and meeting performance, and availability and utilization targets
- They will coordinate extended team meetings of hoist subject matter experts to:
- Analyze previous week performance (uptime, maintenance, unplanned trip outs)
- Institute operational & maintenance improvements
- Review operational parameters from previous week
- Plan new maintenance and tune-up activities
- Some domestic travel may be required depending on job assignments.
- Position will be located in the Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec.
- Electrical Engineering degree or Technologist Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience with industrial automation systems.
- Mine hoist systems knowledge and experience is a definite an asset.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to relate well to customer needs, strong interpersonal, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi-disciplined service environment often under pressure filled conditions.
- Experience in dealing with customers to resolve problems.
- Good communication skills, in both languages (French and English) including the ability to write routine reports and speak effectively before customers or employees of the client organization.
- Safety awareness
This position requires residence in Rouyn-Noranda
[Company] is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. [Company] will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
[Company] is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.