Our Client, a well respected Gold mining company is looking to expand their team. This creates an exciting opportunity for an experienced and WA qualified maintenance electrician to join our team.
In this position you will be responsible for all aspects of plant maintenance. Your prior employment will show proven experience working on fixed plant equipment such as conveyors, screens, crushing plants and ball mills.
WA mine site experience is essential and FIFO from Perth only.
To be successful you MUST have:
We can offer you:
- WA "A" Grade Electrical Licence
- Extensive experience working on a mine site fixed plant (desirable 2+ years)
- Confident and knowledgable with PLCs
- Working at Heights Ticket
- Elevated Work Platform Ticket (EWP)
- Confined Spaces Ticket
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical & police clearance
- HV Switching is desirable but not essential
Be part of a team working for a well respected company in the mining industry
Pay rates competitive to today's market
Rooms with phone and internet access
Apply today online or for further enquires please contact Ash Brookes on 93201620.