Univar is the largest industrial and agricultural distributor of chemistry in Canada. Our success is a testament to the dedication of our employees and their commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
Univar Canada serves a variety of industries including: Food & Beverage, Forest Product, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Pharmaceutical.
The highest priority in the conduct of our business is safety and environmental protection. Univar policy mandates commitment to this priority by way of systems complying with our stringent standards and the adherence to all government regulations. We are committed to constant vigilance and continuous improvement.
We are just as committed to our employees. We offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as promote professional development. Our commitment is echoed by the long standing service of our employees and our success as a company.
To view our current job postings please visit our website at www.univarcanada.com
Univar Canada is the leading chemical distributor in Canada, providing more chemicals and related chemical distribution services than any other company in the marketplace.
Univar sets out to be the preferred quality partner for the distribution of chemicals and services in North America. We combine economic success with social and environmental responsibility.
At the core of Univar Canada is the industrial chemical business which provides service to industries as varied as: Agriculture, Compounding & Formulating, Chemical Manufacturing, Coatings, Inks & Adhesives, Food, Forest products, Mining, Oil, Gas, & CPI, Pharmaceutical and Water Treatment.
- Filling product orders
- Cleaning and maintaining warehouse and equipment
- Assists with shipping and receiving
- Handling empty packaging and works with management on fleet compliance
- Inventory movement or other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor
- High school diploma with three (3) years related experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Forklift experience and knowledge of TDG/WHMIS would be considered an asset