|Location:||Pilbara, Goldfields||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||493301||CareerMine Job Id:||1345296|
[Company] is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company.
The permanent 2&1 FIFO Auto Electrician will be responsible for the day to day maintenance, scheduled repairs, breakdowns and field service of a modern fleet of heavy mining / earth moving equipment and light vehicles.
- More than 3 + years post trade experience in a mining environment;
- Experience working on Komatsu, CAT and Hitachi gear;
- The ability to work unsupervised in a safe and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Trade Certificate in Automotive Electrical Fitting or relevant equivalent
- Air Conditioning license
- Post-trade experience working in the Mining or Heavy Earth Moving industry
- HR Drivers License
This is a full-time position