Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 1, 2012
||January 30, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Job Description Summary
- The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
- This is a dual AR and AP position
- Work in a high volume accounting department as an accounts receivable/payable clerk.
- Must be a self-starter with attention to detail.
- Computer experience is required.
- General accounting duties including but not limited to AR billings, data entry, filing, account reconciliations, working with vendors, working with customers, as well as other general office functions.
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task.
- Properly follow all company policies and OSHA / MSHA regulations for safe working procedures.
- Report any problems to your manager.
- Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific duty.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Pass a pre-employment “Fit for Work” physical.
- Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 Immigration document.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times.
- Report to work at the designated start time.
- Be able to work overtime when required.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co–workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Be at least age 18 years of age.
- Minimum Associate's Degree in Business or Accounting is preferred.