|Location:||Golden, CO||Posted Date:||March 18, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||2017-2758||CareerMine Job Id:||1345195|
[Company] , a [Company] affiliate, dedicates itself to advancing a zero-waste future. Our approach to waste management helps solve the global waste challenge. By providing responsible, sustainable solutions, we contribute to a cleaner environment and better, more appealing living spaces. We work with our stakeholders in communities around the world to advance a zero-waste future and ensure a brighter tomorrow. Our co-processing solution, which utilizes the cement kiln for disposal, prevents residues and reduces the need for landfills. It frees up valuable land for more profitable human use. It also eliminates toxins that can find their way into soil and ground water.
- We are seeking the best and brightest students for our upcoming May 2017 Summer Internship. This internship provides an opportunity for students to apply their sales skills and gain hands-on work experience.
- Experience business development / sales environment for [Company] division of [Company]
- Identify opportunities to provide environmental solutions to Colorado based companies
- Research market trends and competitive advantages
- Partner with Regional Director to carry out assigned field sales duties
- Call on assigned customers, develop ideas into leads
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Participate in industry marketing webinars and prepare market relevant summaries
- Prepare presentations
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Interest in a sales career in a global corporation
- Customer focus and relationship building
- Ability to balance multiple projects with specific deadlines.
- Candidates must be geographically flexible
- Proficient presentation skills
- Currently enrolled in a B.S or B.A in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- Current standing must be Junior or Senior
- GPA: 3.0 or higher
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S on a permanent basis
- Benefits of a [Company] internship:
- Lafarge production site visit
- Cement 101 training /[Company] 101 training
- Field ride a-long/Shadowing Lafarge Inside Sales Rep/ order placement desk to learn order to delivery process
- Observe and participate in sales meetings
- Participate in Safety Day celebration(s)
- Potential opportunity, upon graduation, for full-time employment with a successful, fast-growing company!